Request for Andrew's Pitchfork code

I just read the article about Andrew's Pitchfork in S&C. Years ago I used it
when I used MetaStock and, as I recall, it was a useful tool. I don't
remember why I quit using it, maybe because I went to a more system based
trading and away from discretionary and interpretive based trading.

I thought that I'd look at it again, but much to my surprise, I don't see it
as a part of TS 2000. If anyone has code for Andrew's Pitchfork, I'd
certainly appreciate it if you'd care to share it. I've never coded plotting
lines in EasyLanguage, and I sure don't want to reinvent the wheel, or
pitchfork, if I don't need to.

Thanks much,

Daniel Poiree