Re: [off topic] I'm a millionaire!!!!

My English friend don't be so hard on the old folks. Florida officials
change the font size of the voting card to larger one so the old folks
could see it better. The goof was they forgot to allow for the change in
the over all card so the voting spot holes they didn't line up properly.
One day you may be wondering around in your adult diapers drooling on your
shirt collar and you'll remember this post. Well maybe not...LOL

Robert