[off topic] I'm a millionaire!!!!

Guess what?!?!?

I won the Florida lottery!* I'm now a multi-millionaire!
Can you believe it?!? I'm bouncing off the walls here!
You see, my ticket doesn't have the exact winning numbers
on it, but I meant to pick those winning numbers. The
ticket is very confusing when I was filling it out and
so I ended up with the wrong numbers on my card. But
since I really meant to pick those other numbers, they're
going to give me the money anyway!!!! They really shouldn't
make those cards so bloody hard to fill out!!! And even
though I was confused, I didn't ask for help because no one
would have helped me anyway. If the Florida State Lottery won't
give me the money, I'll just sue them!!!

:)