Re: EL Question...

Yup, that's how TS works. It's going to evaluate your variables at the
end of every 1-minute bar. 2 possibilities occur to me.

  If Value1[6] < Value1[3] And Value1 < Value1[3] Then Flipped = TRUE;

or you might lose the 3-min data altogether and just say

  Value1 = Average(H, 60); {of data1}

and then use whatever lookbacks seem right to confirm a flip.

--
  Dennis