EL Question...

Ran into a unusual problem in EL and I was wondering if someone could help.

I have a 1 min chart in data1, a 3 min chart in data2.

I am taking an Average of the H of data2 with this: Value1 = Average(H of
data2, 20);

I am then checking for a flip down of the data2 average with this

If Value1[2] < Value1[1] And Value1 < Value[1] Then Flipped = TRUE;

The problem I'm having is that Tradestation repeats the number in Value for
each bar in the data1.

So for example if you printed Value1 you would see this

10.20
10.20
10.20
10.60
10.60
10.60
10.90
10.90
10.90
11.45
11.45
11.45

and so on.  I expected to see this:

10.20
10.60
10.90
11.45

since I explicitly said to calculate the Average of data2 data which is a 3
min bar.

So while you can code around this problem, it's messy and I was wondering if
someone could tell me how to get around this problem or pinpoint what I'm
doing wrong.

Thanks,
Brian.