Fwd: using at market orders

To: gnpi@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: using at market orders
From: Jimmy56@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 05:20:11 EST
Full-name: Jimmy 56

In a message dated 11/07/2000 1:54:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
gnpi@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< However I need to know if my order has been executed. If I use query
 commands like EntryPrice or EntryTime the system returns the entryPrice or
 EntryTime of the first leg of a pyramidded position. This is no good to me.
 I need to know the entryPrice of the last (most recent) leg of the
 position. Appreciate any help in this regard.

 Gary >>

Gary,
I only have TS4 so I don't know if this is also true for TS2000, but TS's
entryprice function only returns the first/original entry of a pyramided
position.  I have had to resort to programming flags to keep track of
pyramided entries.
Jim