using at market orders

Hi

I've written a trading system using orders similar to the following:

sell ("sell") 10 contracts next bar at shortEntry stop;

However I need to know if my order has been executed. If I use query
commands like EntryPrice or EntryTime the system returns the entryPrice or
EntryTime of the first leg of a pyramidded position. This is no good to me.
I need to know the entryPrice of the last (most recent) leg of the
position. Appreciate any help in this regard.

Gary