Re: 3-Headed Dragon

> I cannot recall the SP ever having gapped down 16 pts and
> then clearing the previous day's high and then holding on to it to
> boot.

And what about the ND?  It exceeded the 7/31 swing low by almost 100
pts, hitting its lowest level in over 2 months, and then shot up 295
points at the close.  Yow.

My ND system went long midday, and it's only about 30pts shy of its
profit target.  I'm trying to decide what's going to happen when the
employment numbers come out tomorrow morning.  I'm tempted to be
chicken and run with the current profit, but...

Gary