3-Headed Dragon

  I cannot recall the SP ever having gapped down 16 pts and
then clearing the previous day's high and then holding on to it to
boot. And by-the-way, isn't this August? What's up with the 30 pt.
ranges?
The three-headed Index Dragon appears to have awakened with a
vengence never seen before, going from completely inverted to
completely polarized.
  There have been lots of instances of penetrating the previous day's
lows
and then running out of gas but nothing I recall even remotely like
this.
  I thought it would be an easy short after hitting yesterday's lows.
Thank Goodness I never got a sell signal. The follow-thru after 2:30 EDT

left me with my lower jaw hangin' as this old dog saw a new trick.
  Clyde Lee earned his upside breakout the hard way.

still in shock,

dbs