From: John Machtinger [mailto:jmach@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 1:51 AM
To: JeRRyWar
Cc: Omega-List (E-mail); RogueTraderList (E-mail)
Subject: Re: TS2k strikes again

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, JeRRyWar wrote:

> Today I went to change the scaling on a chart symbol. I use the user
defined
> scaling. It would not accept the change it told me I had an invalid date.
> have seen this before. I tried clicking on the chart and hitting enter to
> reselect the symbol. Still no good. Anyone know of a fix for this ?

Have you tried actually typing the name of the symbol on the keyboard
while the chart is active?  Omega gave me this solution, and it worked for
me: Click on the chart.  Then type the symbol on the keyboard, and then
press Enter.

It sounds similar to what you did by pressing enter, but maybe there's a
difference by retyping the symbol name.  Worth a try...

Good luck!

John