RE: Excelsior Elliot Wave - Beta Test

Yep.....I did like the wonderful trend line drawing that was done.....
but the wave counts were not STANDARD Elliot !!!
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9........
9 waves ?
Sometimes retracement (A-B-C) waves were numbered as thrusts........not
good.

Without the ability to return a wave count and the type of wave, I found it
quite useless for systems building.....
shows nice on a chart though.....and it could be a day-trading tool for
real-time swing trading.

If you need something like this to detect Swings, then I recommend Clyde
Lee's SwingMachine.......
I understand he is also coming out with an additional swing analyzer as
well.