From: greg garvey [maiutlto:garveygreg@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 12:02 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Excelsior Elliot Wave - Beta Test

Did anyone else try the beta test of the Elliot Wave add on for
TradeStation.
www.excelsiortechnologies.com/beta_user.htm

I tried it and was dissappointed.
I found that some of the claims they make about their software are not
entirely accurate, however, the trend line drawing capabilities were quite
impressive. I personally don't think it is worth the $250/month [forever]
investment, but I would pay something for it (maybe 1 installment of $250).

Has anyone else tried the beta test and have any feedback?