From: Don Ewers [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 6:40 PM
To: Omega List
Subject: Subject line identifier

Is it possible to add something in the subject line (like OmegaR) that would
allow email from this group to be directed into a separate folder. Other
user group have a name that appears in the subject line of all posts which
allows for this type of sorting?

So many messages come through this group that I find I miss others that are
important, buried among the many.

Am I missing something that allows me to do this that I am not aware of?

Let me know. thanks
don ewers