How to chart (TRIN) and New Lows (NLS)

<x-flowed>
In their book "Tools and Tactics for the Master Day Trader" Oliver Velez &
Greg Capra recommend
charting the NYSE Trader's Index (TRIN).  The formula for TRIN is:

Advancing issues / advancing volume
over
Declining issues /  declining volume

(It's also known as the "Arm's Index" -- see page 175 of the book)

I can't seem to find the "TRIN" in Tradestation symbol list.
Is there a way to plot this on a chart?

They also talk about using a daily indicator of the Big Board stocks that
have hit a new
52-week low... it's a single, daily statistic.  Can I get some advice on
how to chart this
indicator?  They say it's the "NYSE daily new lows (NLs) indicator...".

Any suggestions are welcome.  Thank you.
Warmest Regards & Good Trading to All,
Brian Voiles
</x-flowed>