RE: TS question

My experience has shown that you can run TS off a drive that's not a boot
disk but it has to be installed there.  There's too many things you have to
change and TS needs to put in your system directory to try and just run your
existing installation (which was done on drive C but is now on a different
drive letter).  There is an easy work around though that I have used:

1. Make a backup copy of your exisiting TS4 Omega directory for safetysake
(you have two copies of TS4 at this point)
2. Reinstall a fresh copy of TS4 to some drive -- either C or someother
drive -- BUT NOT OVER YOUR OLD INSTALLTION WHICH CONTAINS YOUR DATA AND
WORKSPACES, EL STUFF, ETC. (you have 3 copies of TS4 at this point)
3. Install all patches up to the version that your old TS4 is at.
4. Now just simply copy the entire old omega directory with all your data
and work  ** over ** the new one.  All the system files will be in place and
ini files configured correctly to point to the new install path.
4. Delete both backup and old versions of the TS4.

Hope this helps.