Computer speed

Having several programs, including TS, open and using them at one time,
appears to be a strain on a computer's RAM.  (I'm no computer expert, so I
can't answer "Why?")  The thing just seems to get slower and slower until I
have to close down everything and re-start, for the computer to get it's
"second wind".

Somewhere, somehow (maybe this list), I read about something that would
increase the computer's RAM.  After a little "surfing", I stumbled across
http://www.memturbo.com/

There are 2 shareware packages.  I got them both for about $30.00.  The
increase in computer speed and "usability" is remarkable!

The usual disclaimers apply.

I'm not suggesting this software is a be-all-end-all answer to a 286 that's
been sitting in your garage.  What I do suggest though is that if speed and
response is a problem for you, you would be well-advised to at least take a
look at what the above web site has to offer.

AND........they have a 30-day trial demo for free!