Re: Alice Trading System

Hey John,

Thank you for your reply...

When you say you had access to it, have you tried it? Have you tested it? I'm
evaluatiing it now.

I was made aware of it through a business associate that says he is using it
now and is experincing phenomenal results. And if it weren't for the type of
guy that he is, (liquid & no BSer), I'd tend doubt it, but we'll see huh?

BTW: The program retails for $112,000 for both the commodity & equities
modules.  Or $57,000 for just one.  Both come with 12 days of install and
training on your site. You must have a BMI feed & TS2000 already and a fast
computer as the program claims to do a 17,000 lines of code calculation per
each tick. I already use a Dell Dimension 610, 1000 Mgz, 384 mb ram, graphics
workstation as my platform, so I'm confident I'm all set. I have the manual
now, so I'll keep ya'll informed.

I am just so tired of these "vendors" that sell their "systems" as plug ins
to TS & yet don't stand behind them.  Like some of the retailers you see at
Omegaworld, in Omega's Mags, Stock & Commodities mags & the like.  What are
your thoughts?

BTW: what does S.A.W.G mean?

Cordially,

Michael