Re: E-Mini Nasdaq Order Size Restriction to be Lifted

Competition. Maybe. I rather think that there is plenty of room for
both and if the CBOT drops their ridiculous exchange fees the DJ
futures they can join in too. I believe US futures traders are hungry for liquid
domestic contracts to trade. We lost the currencies to the Europeans
and the Ags and interest rate contracts have become as exiting as lumber
or eggs. And New York fills are as lousy as ever.
  Bring 'em on!

dbs