Re: A question about system design.

In a message dated 7/18/00 1:42:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
citadel@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< ---- Original Message -----
 From: <VBatla@xxxxxxx>
 To: Omega-List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 2:03 PM
 Subject: Re: A question about system design.

 > Could you give an example of a "dynamic adjustment for market conditions"
 or
 > a paramater which "sets other parameters when the market "changes"" ?
 >
 > Thanks,
 >
 > Vince >>

How about this:  When the ADX is rising the profit target is 2 Average True
Ranges.  when the ADX is falling the profit target is 0.5 ATRs.

Logic is that when the ADX is rising we have a strong trend and we should
expect big profits.  When the ADX is declining the trend is weak and we need
to be happy with small profits.  Don't count on these numbers.  They are just
examples out of thin air.

Chuck LeBeau
chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx