Re: Intrabar strangeness

Unfortuneately, paintbars do the same thing. I think what it might
boil down to is that when conditions are true then something is plotted.
End of story. There is no "unplot" statement whereby if conditions are
false then unplot my dot.
  Maybe you could add another plot statement for when conditions
are false that plots ove the dot with a dot the same as the background.
  Or maybe you could make the indicator only to meet conditions based
on the high or low of the bar.
  If you wanted the rest of the plot statements in your indicator to
continue to update every tick but could wait for the dot ubtil the end of

the bar, maybe you could nest the dot plot in a fracportion conditional.
i.e. if fracportion(time/barinterval)=0 then plot my dot.

dbs