RE: PitbullInvestor system: granny's site

> Site is not up-to-date.....portfolio reflects close of 3/17/2000
> and shows fabulous gains....
> I wonder if the 40% decline in the Nasdaq had any effect since then ?

Don't know.  She said she does well in down markets, but obviously a
long-only approach will do best in a bull.

> S&P 500 - last call was long @ 1477 on 4/6 and long @ 1516 on
> 4/25..... she's been holding for almost 3 months ?

Actually it was 1516 on 4/7 and 1477 on 4/25.  But note those were
Buy *Alerts* and not actual buys.  Looking at the rest of that table,
it appears Buy Alerts sometimes turn into Buys and sometimes don't.

> but she should keep her site up-to-date.

No argument there.  I've passed that feedback on.

Gary