RE: PitbullInvestor system: granny's site

Site is not up-to-date.....portfolio reflects close of 3/17/2000 and shows
fabulous gains....
I wonder if the 40% decline in the Nasdaq had any effect since then ?

S&P 500 - last call was long @ 1477 on 4/6 and long @ 1516 on 4/25.....
she's been holding for almost 3 months ?

Don't get me wrong, I like Granny and her approach using Bill O'Neils
selection formula....
but she should keep her site up-to-date.