RE: TS2000 SERVICE PACK INSTALL, is it safe?

I am still running service pack 4c. What is bothering me most with service
pack 5 is the information that they changed a great number of functions that
I am likely to use (the list is in the improvement list).

Only way to see if the changes are endangering anything is to install them
and look in the code, and then I might be in for a reinstallation again.

Is there anyone knowing if the changes are minor, or if they might affect
existing systems and indicators using them?

Besides from the continous non-compatible changes from Omega, I take it from
the lack of comments in this list that service pack 5 is safe?