Re: KCI systems

: By going back to some "Stock & Commodities" issues, I found several
: advertisement of the Kent Callount KCI 5VBTP Systems, which are provided
on
: the form of manuals, training courses and Easy Language systems.
: The CTA monitored track records as well as the precision of the forecasts
: seemed really astounding (more than 92 % of the KCI trainees are making
: money). As is the price of the package ($ 6,550 for the whole package!!).
:
: Has anybody any experience with this KCI system and indicators ? Is it
worth
: the high price ?

Last thing I heard was that the CFTC is after him for using false and
deceptive ads and promotional material. His ads implies that the CFTC
scrutinized, vetted and endorsed his material(s) when it didn't. Would you
use something from a vendor that stoop to this level?