Forex (cash) Settings for TS2000i |||||||| Currency traders please help |||||||

Hi

This is the issue that has been bothering me for months. I am trying to
get the correct settings for the Forex spot or cash markets so that I can
finally quantify and backtest some of the strategies that I have been "eyeballing"
via indicators.

I posed this question to Omega (how naive of me) and to my data vendor eSignal
(funnier yet) and I have yet to receive an answer.

The settings in question are:
- Point Value
- Price scale
- Daily limit
- Min. movement
- Session Times
- Margin (in strategy)

Issues Followed:
jpy,eur,chf,gbp,gbp/jpy,eur/jpy,eur/gbp,eur/cad,chf/jpy,nzd/jpy,aud/jpy,
cad/jpy.

While I know these settings by heart, inputing those in Global server and
runnig a sample strategy did not return correct profit or loss. I suspect
it has something to do with the margin extended to you by your broker, although
I am at a loss how to get past this hurdle.

I would appreciate anyone on the list pointing me in the right direction.
I would also love to hear from you guys trading currencies.

Thanks
Lee

In essence, what i need is something similar to http://www.cme.com/clearing/spex/csstockindex.htm