Re: Thanks Tick Reporters

At 16:47 16/07/00 -0700, david b. stanley wrote:
>Almost forgot. My session times used in my charting for the SP
>day session are 9:30am to 1615pm.. You may have to change that
>in your code.

My timestamps are exchange local time, so they run from 0830 to 1514 each
day for RTH.  Even so, for judging transmission quality all we need is an
overall drop rate, and if other feeds are showing significantly higher tick
counts (in this context I'd say 0.5% is significant) then there's something
amiss.

Actually - could it be that some software counts corrections as ticks and
the FS stuff is smart enough not to ?  That would explain a small number of
discrepancies.  MDS does appear to suppress corrections after-the-fact,
only showing the corrected data.

Regards,

Stefan Schulz
Suaviter Limited