Omega Dowloader and converting data

Hi guys,

Do you know some utility softare or advice to convert directly a multiple
securities of end-of-day data Ascii file in Omega Format Data?

That’s why I need to use composite securities that must be create only with
Omega format data, otherwise I could use Metastock format or the other
compatible format to graph data.
My problem is that my italian data vendor Ascii-file is only one for all
securities, in the format “Symbol”, “Date”, “Open”, “High”, “Low”, “Close”,
“Volume”, “OI”, but Omega Downloader can not update data with this type of
file.
I own also Metastock Downloader ver. 6.52 that can update multiple
securities file, but only in Metastock format, but I am confined to use
Omega format because I need to use Composite securities.

Thank You for your help.

Flavio Baruffi.