Thanks Tick Reporters

  The Emini makes for a good modern benchmark whether
using it for trading or not. Some of the reports are impressive.

...TS2k is collecting extremely well under optimum conditions on both
internet and satellite feeds.
...Satellite feeds are not passe'. DTN holds it's own and can easily
outperform.
...TS4 is not passe'. Dynastore pulls in quite well.

So there are a variety of optimum setup choices for traders concerned
with optimum tickcounts.
  I'm not out to put down any feed. Chris gets exactly what he needs to
fit his trading from his E-signal without an optimum tickcount including

information not available on some high tickcount feeds. Traders making
decisions based on larger timeframe bars could care less what their
tickcounts are.
  Traders using tick-based bars and small timeframe bars benefit from
high tickcounts as more tickbars in a wave smoothes and takes chop
out of indicators as do 1min bars with complete range intact.
  I posted the tickcount request because my FutureSource ESU0
tickcounts last week were subpar to the top counts reported.
Sometimes by as much as 40%. I contacted FS tech support and
a few days ago they upgraded and sent me a new datamanager
software patch with
a larger buffer and improvements undisclosed. It resulted in a vast
improvement but  still brings in  only 95% compared to the  DTN
satellite
setup. Slightly less than MT's BMI.
  It's back to FS tech support with the results to hopefully inspire
a further improvement.

thanks again

dbs