RE: A question about system design.

What you are saying then is that backtesting large samples is fruitless ???
If # of trades are not important, then what is your criteria for a "good"
system ?

If that's the case, I would have traded the Demark Sequential for the past 3
years......because "it was proven" and the claims "were 60%+ wins"......even
as high as 90% !

I would now be bankrupt.
MY Back-testing indicates it is a "streaky" methodology with HIGH, HIGH
variances of returns.