Employment Opportunity In Florida

I have an opening for a trading system developer who knows Visual Basic,
stock trading and system development.

We have recently developed our own testing engine in Visual Basic - to test
walkforward and relative strength systems - so someone with strong VB skills
would be ideal.  However we would be willing to train someone with some
programming skills, system development experience and a strong desire to
learn.

If you're interested in system development and living on Florida's gulf
coast this is your opportunity.