From: Mark <marq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, July 14, 2000 2:13 PM
Subject: TradeLab/UMDS

Does anyone out there on this list have any information on the development
of either of these two programs i.e. current status, release date etc.?  I
know the UMDS site hasn't been updated in a very long time.  I'm just
wondering if they are even still currently viable.

I have to make a purchasing decision on my next trading plateform soon; a
decision I have been putting off for a long time hoping that the choice
broadens a little bit with some more robust offerings.

Please contact me privately if necessary.

Mark.