FW: personal responsibility (was) Re: All Electronic

-----Original Message-----
From: Gaston Lang [mailto:gastonlang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2000 1:57 AM
To: TradeWynne@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: personal responsibility (was) Re: All Electronic

I do agree completely with your comments TJ. I wanted to mention another
similiar topic to maybe promote some feedback. Being a Proactive trader
versus a Reactive.I believe it was you that mentioned the masses that trade
breakouts and lose money. This is entirely reactive trading. Would anyone
have any comments on this subject or proactive strategies they would use as
an example. I do believe this is the key to success. Having a good attitude,
being a proactive trader, taking responsability for your trades and proper
money management. These are the keys to being a successful trader, 1 is good
but the synergy of all is what it takes to be successful.

Gaston