Re: Dynastore light

Robert,

As you probably know, I recently arrived from those far part of the world
where nobody heard nothing
about both TurboExpress card and USB ports :)

I bought the TurboExpress and I was wonder HOW better the programs work one
with other now (I meant DS + TS4 on the same machine).  I think that was not
the worst of my purchasings here - my daughter bought the games that costed
me twicely :)

I already almost adopt myself in the wonder world of capitalism and am
planning to buy some kind of USB<->COM hardware convertor just to tell my
users if there is a possibility to use such solution.
I'm not a hardware guy and I am still doubting about this kind of
connection, sorry. But who knows?

Will post the result of my experiments to our list (ds-qc at egroups).

DB

Is there any possibility that Dynastore could be configured to work with the
USB ports?  That would save a hundred bucks for the Turbo Express card,
eliminating the need to open the computer and install a PCI card, and
provide a higher bandwidth than the serial card.  Later this year USB2 may
be available with even higher bandwidth.

Bob Roeske