Re: TS.com privacy - anyone care?

Arent you getting ahead of yourself? they have said
nothing other that it is a .COM product. So you are
worrying over your own speculations...

What we need is to find what are their plans. IMHO The
optimal configuration for most, if not all, of their
clients (because of how TS works) would be centralized
data and a local program and analysis techniques. Am I
missing something or did Omega release some
information that I am not aware of?