Subject: refresh file
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 13:43:38 -0500
From: TechSupp <TechSupp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'dennis@xxxxxxxxxx'" <dennis@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Mr. Holverstott,

I want to make a correction to the e-mail that I had previously sent to you.

The problem that you are experiencing with the Refresh file bf000103.omz is
the refresh file itself and not the paste in function.  I will be checking
today to see if this happens with any other refresh files collected today.

Robert J.
Support Services Department
Omega Research, Inc.

Thank you for choosing Omega Research. In our constant effort to assist our
customers, please visit our Knowledge Base and Frequently Asked Questions
section at http://www.omegaresearch.com/knowledgebase/p01.asp
<http://www.omegaresearch.com/knowledgebase/p01.asp>  or
http://www.omegaresearch.com/faqs/p01.htm
<http://www.omegaresearch.com/faqs/p01.htm> . Also, please note that this
link is available to you from the Help menu choice in all of our 2000i
applications.

"Satisfied customers are our top priority. Please let us know what you think
of the level of service provided. You can send feedback directly to our
Support Services Manager, Albert Paredes, at aparedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:aparedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.> "