Re: Y2k ASCII Hangover

  • To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Y2k ASCII Hangover
  • From: Dennis Holverstott <dennis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 09:14:21 -0800

Well, what can I say? I've posted detailed instructions for dealing with
ascii data twice to this list. I'm really not interested in doing it
again. Bottom line, there are NO problems with b23/24 and ascii data if
you format the dates properly. Most ascii file problems are caused by
errors in the file.... duplicate dates are the most common. Gotta use
excel to find the errors.

--
  Dennis