Subject: Help with Radar Screen and two data streams
Author: Barry Silberman
Date:  12/30/1999 10:52 AM

I understand that Radar Screen cannot work with data1 and data2
simultaneously.  This makes it difficult to find equities that are using
WEEKLY data, and then uses indicators on daily data to determine points of
entry.

Making two passes on EOD data with Radar Screen sounds feasible.  However,
I'm told there is no way to copy and paste the symbols of the favorable
results from the first sort on weekly data to a new symbol list to be used
on the daily filter.

Short of manually retyping symbols, does anyone have a solution.?

Thank you and Have a Happy and Healthy New Year