RE: [RT] Re: Free Internet Stock Research Update

  • To: ".Omega List" <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [RT] Re: Free Internet Stock Research Update
  • From: "Jimmy Snowden" <jsnowden@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:46:09 -0800

Now Mark, this part down at the bottom, about how many hundred percent LESS
profit you made in he did in the past 11 months, I don't believe this but I
will not insist you prove it.

Jimmy

Hello  Dr.,

DJC> Dear Mark,

DJC> Thank you so much for misunderstanding another one of my posts.

That's the problem I "DO" fully understand. What upsets me the most is
that  you  think  all  the  non  sheep are as ignorant as the the your
heard.  Well  we ain't and I don't have a mouse in my pocket - did you
fail  to  "UNDERSTAND"  the other participants on this list who stated
their disgust with you posting mindless horn tootings ?

No  guess  you didn't see all those other anti DR. post - all I ask is
that  you  help educate not expect us to mindlessly follow you. If you
can not afford a mail list of your own I would be happy to furnish you
one  for  free  .  Even  though I made many, many hundred percent less
profits than you did in the past 11 months.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx