Re: Help converting a MIME Attachment

Tim,

I haven't tried this program, but it may do the job:

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10105-100-882527.html?tag=st.dl.10001_103_1.lst.titledetail

Description
  Fastcode32 is a multipurpose MIME/UU/XX/BinHex/AtoB/BtoA decoder and
encoder. Fastcode32 provides a fast way to decode/encode your files. It
automatically detects encoded format and decodes the file. Update
includes AtoB/BtoA encoding format, drag-and-drop support, and more.

(free -> Windows 95)