Re: COM Queries of Omega's Global Server

Hi Rolf

The only way , would be to multiply the request ex:
one request for all the AA then AB then AC ect...then you will have to sort
them

I know this is really a problem.... to get only 500  at a time. There is
officialy no way to go arround, as said Omega.

You will find very difficult to find any information about integrating
prosuite in your application.The only information you may get
is in the develpement kit. For other question, nobody at omega is
accessible, the hot line can't answer to those question. They know
more about installation problem. The Sales can't answer as well of course.

The develpment team of omega is accessible only by email.

Even the third party provider don't get anymore information.

I believe that Omega Prosuite have a lot of possibility but you have to
guess all the time to find a solution only yourself

On my side, I am able know to integrate , their dll in my VB6 application
and it was without any help from them.

I was interested as well with NeuroShellTraderPro. But their Web site give
not enough information on their product.
We can't get any demo, no screen shot, I came to the conclusion that there
was nothing to show.

Do you develop only on C ?

Emmanuel