COM Queries of Omega's Global Server

Hi All!

I have compiled the MFC data access sample from the Omega Developer's
Kit and have got it running. I am trying to scan through all of the
symbols in order to identify all "in the money" call options. Now, it
appears that there is a limit of 500 responses from the server. :-(

Is there a way to step through the symbol list, symbol by symbol - and
then get associated symbol data? I can't seem to find any... I see
references to "Batch" operations in their ordam10.h and .cpp files -
does anybody know what these are? I am trying to do this because
Workstation Assistant can't work with option information :-(

Are there any references out there with regard to COM access to the
server and other components of ProSuite that go beyond the help files
that come with the developer's kit? Any other sample code?

Also, anyone working with integration of ProSuite and
NeuroShellTraderPro??? I would like to jury-rig some kind of "chart
scanner" for NeuroShellTraderPro.

Thanks in advance,

Rolf L. Quam
rquam@xxxxxxxxxx