Re: Omega "remains committed to being responsive"

>>    Bill Cruz, co-chairman and co-chief executive officer of Omega Research,
>>commented, "Improvements contained in this fourth service pack respond to the
>>valuable and constructive feedback we received from our customers and solution
>>providers.  As we ready TradeStation for its transformation next spring to
>>TradeStation.com, we continue to welcome and encourage comments from our
>>customers and remain committed to being responsive to their wants and needs."

I gave them tons of "valuable and constructive feedback." Their "response
to my wants and needs" led me to purchase MetaStock recently. TS4 is still
my program of choice but now I have an alternative and my level of stress
has returned to normal. I wonder if that's what Bill had in mind? Maybe he
figures if he buys the weak competition and sends his customers over to the
strong competition, he can finally get rich by declaring bankruptcy.