Omega "remains committed to being responsive"

Topic: (NASDAQ:HYPR) HyperFeed Technologies, Inc., (NASDAQ:DTLN) Data
Transmission Network Corporation, (NASDAQ:OMGA) , (NASDAQ:DBCC) Data
Broadcasting Corporation, (NASDAQ:EGRP) E*TRADE Group, Inc.,
Headline: Omega Research Releases Fourth Service Pack for 2000i Product Line

Update Enhances Speed, Usability, Functionality and Robustness

    MIAMI, Dec. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Omega Research, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMGA), a
leading provider of branded real-time investment analysis tools for the active
trader, today announced that its fourth service package for its full 2000i
line of investment analysis products is available for download at the company
website (www.omegaresearch.com).  The products -- Omega Research ProSuite(TM)
2000i, TradeStation(R) 2000i, RadarScreen(TM) 2000i and OptionStation(R)
2000i, as well as HISTORYBANK.COM Financial Database(TM) and HISTORYBANK.COM
Daily Update Service(SM) -- were officially released in February of this year.
    The 2000i product-line update contains a number of improvements that add
functionality, increase speed of operation and improve usability, navigation
tools and robustness across several areas of the products.  In particular,
there has been a significant increase in downloading speed from the
HISTORYBANK.COM Daily Update Service.  This service pack update is immediately
available for download for registered 2000i customers.
    Bill Cruz, co-chairman and co-chief executive officer of Omega Research,
commented, "Improvements contained in this fourth service pack respond to the
valuable and constructive feedback we received from our customers and solution
providers.  As we ready TradeStation for its transformation next spring to
TradeStation.com, we continue to welcome and encourage comments from our
customers and remain committed to being responsive to their wants and needs."

< Legal boilerplate omitted >