Re: TradeStation.com? Let's Speculate

I truly hope you are correct about Omega's direction.

I for one have given up TS for q-chart in order to avoid the continuous data
maintenance problems.  Between the late night downloading, intraday gaps due
to computer crashes/ISP problems, I just got fed up with Prosuite.

Also, if an active stock is not in the GS portfolio, there is no quick way
to analyze it intraday.

Q-charts solves all these problems, with the limitation of no EasyLanguage
indicators/systems.

What a relief it was to make the change, despite my investment in MESA,
Meyers, Jan Aarps, Neuroshell Trader, etc., in addition to TS /PS itself.
No more late nights downloading, and no more blown days due to data gaps.

The data-on-demand concept could bring me back (if the program itself also
proves stable).

This also depends on Omega not financially screwing those of us who have
already paid for two or more generations of deficient products.  In my case
I am still paying monthly for a Prosuite upgrade that I am not even using.

Dave Johnson