Re: Spreads

I think somebody else asked whether you could put an indicator or a system on a spread...

I haven't tried putting a system on a spread, but you can put any indicator on a spread by replacing the price input by:

Close of Data1 - Close of Data2

or by another spread calculation.

Do you use systems on spreads?

The Omega Man