Adding a large number of Symbols to Server Portfolio

I trade stocks, intra-day, but have so far traded only NYSE and AMEX
stocks.  BMI Cable is my data provider.  I'm still using TS 4.

Now, however, I have compiled an alphabetically sorted list of about 500
symbols (stocks) that trade on NASDAQ.  It's just a plain ASCII file,
with one symbol on each line.

Is there a relatively easy way to add these to my portfolio in Server --
or will I have to manually add each of these 500 symbols (uggh) ??
(There are about 8,000 stocks that trade on NASDAQ; I had considered
just adding all of them.  But that's overkill-- and more importantly I
would probably run up against the 2 GB limit for TS 4's .DAT file, since
I maintain several months of tick data.)

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Ian