From: Thomas Bowen [mailto:trbowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 1999 9:11 PM
To: Real Traders
Cc: Omega
Subject: Re: Larry Williams Secrets, please

A wise old man once told me "If you have nothing good to say it is best to
not say anything however, if you have something kind to say, tell the
world".
I also met and talked with Larry Williams at Futures West last year.  In my
humble opinion he and his books/materials have helped me become a better
(more successful) trader.  I cannot speak to his ethics and neither can
anyone else who does not know the man intimately.  He has always been honest
and straight with me and has never attempted to get anything other than a
reasonable fee for his services/materials from me.  I appreciate his act of
kindness in helping me become more proficient at trading the futures
markets.  No I am not on his payroll nor am I affiliated with him in any
way.  His methods, if applied correctly, have worked in the past and are
still working for me today.  I am still trading and the account is growing
due in large part to Larry's methods.  Could I do better ?  Probably, and I
strive to improve everyday.  Is there a holy grail ?  No, but Larry's
methods have helped keep me in the game.  Is there a perfect human being ?
Only one that I know of and they crucified him.  Does Larry have faults ?
Probably, after all he is human.  Let's all be a little kinder to one
another and focus our energies on trading the markets.  It's okay not to
like someone but please don't take it public.

trbowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Liberal application of common sense, perseverance, kindness and human
understanding lead to our ultimate success"