RE: Odd Ts2k problem

Seen part of it some times:
1. I have seen all trendlines gone. So far, fixed it by just changing to
weekly format and then back, and suddenly they are there
2. Seen the total loss you mention, but only after I have gotten an error
message from TS, and done a save after that error message. If you do get
error messages, be careful saving workspaces.