Odd Ts2k problem

I just fired up TS2k/SP3 and opened up some of my old workspaces, and to
my surprise ALL the charts in ALL my workspaces seem to have lost all
memory of the contracts that were charted. All are blank, and when I look
at the data to be charted, it is also blank - no contract, no month, no
year - nothing.

All were saved, and opened OK before. Anyone seen this? Any way to avoid
this in the future? It's rather a pain to have to go through all my
charts and try to restore them.

First time I've seen this one. A good example of the probably
non-reproducable bugs (considered 'minor' by Omega) that lurk beneath the
surface, but can have a great effect on one's work.

Thanks,

Larry