Re: TeleCharts2000 and TradeStation

Patrick had written:

>Are there any TeleCharts2000 users on the list.  I am using the trial of
>this data service and find that TradeStation2000 can not read the new
>TeleCharts version 4.0 data format.  I have to export the data to the old
>version 3 so TradeStation can read it.

Well, I am using TC2000 with TradeStation 4.0, but I suspect the issue
is the same.  Yes, the 3.0 version of the TC2000 data format is the one
that TradeStation can read.  So what?  It works fine.  In fact, the
default format on the TC2000 pull-down menu is 3.0, not 4.0.  I have
no idea what the newer version is used for, or how it differs from the
3.0 version.

Incidently, TC2000 seems like a very viable source for end-of-day stock
data for TradeStation.  I don't use Telechart itself for anything, other
than as a downloader (which is probably a shame, because it seems
like a pretty good product - it sure installs easily, and runs bug-free -
imagine that!).

Jay Mackro